Do you have Olympics fever? We sure do! Here are a few places where you can get your brunch on this weekend, while not missing a minute of the Games:
- Smithfield (215 W. 28th St.) opens at 10:30 a.m. every day to bring you coverage from networks around the world.
- Watch the Olympics while checking out the new brunch menu at Village Pourhouse (64 3rd Ave. at 11st St.) on Sunday.
- Tomorrow is the last day of Olympic swimming for the most decorated Olympian of all time, Michael Phelps. Watch his last race at Rattle N Hum (14 E. 33rd St.), where they’re showing all swimming finals live.
- If you check in on foursquare while brunching at The Windsor (234 W. 4th St.) during the Olympics, you get a free bloody Mary or mimosa!
- Grab some wings during brunch and watch all Olympic events in 3-D at Blondies (212 W. 79th St.). No glasses required!
- Ideal for Saturday and Sunday Olympics viewing, Thrillist is offering a gold-medal deal for a boozy brunch at SNAP (248 W. 14th St.).
- The early bird gets the beer at Mustang Sally’s (324 7th Ave.). They are opening at 7 a.m. to get the Olympics party started early.