Brunch Beat: 11/2/13
- The Stag’s Head recently opened a new sister restaurant, The Pullman Kitchen (959 Second Ave.). Specializing in gourmet grilled sandwiches, their brunch menu includes a French toast grilled sandwich with bacon, banana and Nutella.
- Brunch at The Lion (62 W. 9th St.) now includes musical accompaniment by Cuban band Grupo Irék on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- East Pole (133 E. 65th St.), the Upper East Side restaurant that opened in August, has launched brunch, with a Dutch apple pancake and a spiced pear bellini — perfect for fall!
- This weekend is Marathon Sunday. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the 26.2 mile race than with a post-run brunch. Check out our list of brunch spots near Central Park. If you’re more of an observer than a runner, you can watch the marathon while brunching at Corkbuzz Wine Studio‘s (13 E. 13th St.) marathon viewing party from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Elm (160 N. 12th St.) in Williamsburg begins brunch service this Sunday and will serve our favorite meal every Sunday from 11:15 a.m. to 3 p.m.