Brunch Beat: 9/21/13
- Blaue Gans (139 Duane St.) celebrates Oktoberfest through Oct. 5 with daily specials and a variety of ticketed brunches.
- Corkbuzz Wine Studio (13 E 13th St.) begins brunch service this Sunday from 11:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- The summer may officially end tomorrow, but that’s not stopping Rayuela (165 Allen St.) from keeping the party going with their Sangria Oasis brunch, Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Rayuela is where we began our brunch journey more than two years ago!
- The Fourth (132 Fourth Ave.) is also new to the brunch world, kicking it off with Sunday jazz brunch from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- A new Friedman’s location (132 W. 31st St.) means another place to brunch in NYC! They will serve the same brunch menu as the original in Chelsea Market.
- The newly-opened Milkflower (34-12 31st Ave.) in Astoria started serving brunch a couple of weeks ago with free pizza for customers.