Brunch Beat: 9/28/13
- Ai Fiori (400 Fifth Ave.) begins brunch service today, with live music and a European-style buffet.
- Time for a cronut update! Dominique Angel Bakery’s (189 Spring St.) cronut flavor of the month for Ocotber will be caramelized-apple crème fraîche.
- The Red Cat (227 Tenth Ave.) in Chelsea serves brunch for the first time in its 15-year history this weekend.
- Picnic (117 Second Ave.) in the East Village hops on the brunch bandwagon today as well.
- Littleneck (288 Third Ave.) is serving brunch again, this time with a revamped menu.
- Maison Premiere (298 Bedford Ave.) now takes brunch reservations online.